Getting help in your area

If you or someone else is in immediate danger please call the emergency services on 999. You can also call the police on 101 if it’s not an emergency but you still want their help.

We do know that you might not want to speak to the police, though, and first and foremost we want to make sure you are safe and that you are getting the help that you need.

Select your area below to learn about the support services near you.