Click here to find out more
Date: Friday 10th November 2023 & Friday 9th February 2024
Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Location: Leicester PO Box 7675 Leicester LE1 6XY
This event is centred around creating awareness about domestic and sexual abuse awareness, common misconceptions, barriers and disclosures. This training underpins the essential themes needed to understand and identify the complex dynamics and risks associated with domestic and sexual abuse. It will explore the misconceptions and myths surrounding domestic and sexual abuse that can often create barriers in seeking support.
• Overview of Domestic and Sexual Abuse
• To be able to Recognise the Signs and Risks
• Exploring Myths and Stereotypes
• Acknowledging Barriers to Seeking Support
• Managing Disclosures of Domestic and Sexual Abuse
Please note, this training is for professionals working in Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland that work with families/individuals that may be or have experienced domestic abuse +/or sexual violence.