Job Title: Cleaner/Housekeeper
Salary/ Rate: £8.93 per hour
Closing Date: midnight on Thursday 15th July 2021
Hours: · 30 hours per week
Fortalice was established in 1977 to provide emergency accommodation and support for women and children experiencing domestic abuse within their own homes.
The project has expanded during the past 43 years and now provides a diverse range of services for women, children and young people at the refuge and for all victims at the Outreach Support Centre settings. The ethos of Fortalice in relation to support is to focus on self-help, promoting self-esteem, confidence and independence to enable Victims to break free from abusive relationships and reduce the chance of re-victimisation thus moving on to a self-sustaining, independent life.
To work both in the Refuge and Outreach Support Centre
Permanent post 30 hours
£8.93 per hour
We are currently looking to recruit a dedicated and hardworking cleaner to become an integral part of our Housekeeping team. The post will involve various duties to meet the needs of the organisation. If you would like to join our dynamic team in this demanding, yet highly rewarding role, then please apply for an application pack.
· The post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check due to the nature of the work undertaken by the organisation
· A current valid driving licence and access to a vehicle for work with business insurance is essential.
· To apply for the post, please request an application pack by email [email protected]
· The closing date for applications to be returned is midnight on Thursday 15th July 2021. Please note that any completed applications received after this date will not be considered. If you do not receive a response within five working days from the closing date, then you have not been selected for interview
· We will be aiming to hold interviews on the week commencing Monday 19th July 2021
· Women only applicants can apply for the post as this is an occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1, schedule 9 of the Equality Act under section 7.2e of the Equality Act 2010