Job Title: Independent Domestic Violence Advisor (IDVA)
Salary/ Rate: £12.10 per hour
Closing Date: midnight on Sunday 11th April 2021
Date of Interview: week commencing Monday 12th April 2021
Hours: 37 hours
Contract Period: · 1 temporary post (maternity cover) – 37 hours
Fortalice was established in 1977 to provide emergency accommodation and support for women and children experiencing domestic abuse within their own homes.
The organisation has expanded over the past years and now provides a wide range of services for women, families, children and young people within both the Refuge and the Outreach Support Centre.
We are currently aiming to recruit an Independent Domestic Violence Advisor to join our highly experienced team. You will need to have experience working with victims of domestic abuse and the Safe Lives qualification is highly desirable.
We are currently looking to recruit an Independent Domestic Violence Advisor to join our highly experienced team. The post will involve various duties to meet the needs of the organisation.
- The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check due to the nature of the work undertaken by the organisation
- A current valid driving licence and the ability to provide a suitable vehicle for work with insurance cover for business use is essential
- To apply for the post, please request an application pack by email [email protected]. The closing date for applications to be returned is midnight on Sunday 11th April 2021. Please note that any completed applications received after this date will not be considered. If you do not receive a response within five working days from the closing date, then you have not been selected for interview
- Interviews will be held on the week commencing Monday 12th April 2021
- Women only applicants can apply for the post as this is an occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1, schedule 9 of the Equality Act under section 7.2e of the Equality Act 2010