Job Title: DAV Recovery Support Workers
Salary/ Rate: £9.92 per hour
Closing Date: 10pm on Thursday 7th January 2021
Date of Interview: Thursday 14th January 2021
Hours: Full time and part time posts available – hours to be discussed
Fortalice was established in 1977 to provide emergency accommodation and support for women and children experiencing domestic abuse within their own homes.
The organisation has expanded over the past years and now provides a wide range of services for women, families, children and young people within both the Refuge and the Outreach Support Centre. The ethos of Fortalice in relation to support is to focus on self-help, promoting self-esteem, confidence and independence to enable women to break free from abusive relationships and reduce the chance of re-victimisation thus moving on to a self-sustaining, independent life.
DAV Recovery Support Workers
Full time and part time posts available – hours to be discussed
£9.92 per hour
We are aiming to recruit DAV Recovery Support Workers to join our dynamic, hard-working team. If you have a background in working with domestic abuse, family support, social work or trauma and want to work in this challenging but rewarding field, please apply for an application pack.
The posts will involve various duties to meet the needs of the organisation.
· The posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check due to the nature of the work undertaken by the organisation
· A current valid driving licence and the ability to provide a suitable vehicle for work with insurance cover for business use is essential
· To apply for a post, please request an application pack by email [email protected] The closing date for applications to be returned is 10pm on Thursday 7th January 2021. Please note that any completed applications received after this date will not be considered. If you do not receive a response within five working days from the closing date, then you have not been selected for interview
· Interviews will be held on Thursday 14th January 2021
· Women only applicants can apply for the post as this is an occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1, schedule 9 of the Equality Act under section 7.2e of the Equality Act 2010