Women’s Aid are still running the No Woman Turned Away project. It provides dedicated support to women who face barriers in accessing a refuge space.
“Frontline services are not always able to support the women and children trying to access them. With a referral from you, our project can help those women facing some of the biggest barriers to support.
Referrals could include (but are not limited to):
• Women with disabilities or mental health support needs
• Women with no recourse to public funds
• Women with language or cultural barriers
• Women with male children over 14 years old
• Women with large families (4+ children)”