Job Title: Accommodation Team Leader
Salary/ Rate: Starting salary £20,342.77 (actual) £25,428,46 (FTE)
Closing Date: Monday 7th December 2020
Date of Interview: Wednesday 9th December 2020
Hours: part-time 28 per week
Contract Period: 5 months with possible extension dependent on funding
TDAS is an independent voluntary organisation which is affiliated to Women’s Aid Federation England. TDAS and has been operating since June 1990. TDAS is a company Limited by guarantee and a registered charity. TDAS is the only specialist agency in Trafford to deliver services to adults, children and young people who are experiencing or have experienced domestic abuse.
Purpose of the role
To lead and supervise the Accommodation service and its staff in the day to day running of TDAS refuge and Move on Accommodation. To ensure the provisions of a flexible range of services for women, men, children and young people in the refuge and Move on accommodation and to coordinate a cross borough partnership with other Greater Manchester Refuge accommodation services. To consult with all service users and stakeholders, in order to evaluate and improve all service provisions within the confines of an allocated budget. The role is based at TDAS Refuge with travel across Greater Manchester Involved.
· Provide Induction, Management and supervision and direction to the Accommodation team.
· Manage and coordinate the referral processes and support provision for vulnerable and high risk cases accessing the accommodation services.
· Ensure that there is a consistent delivery of services to all users, including risk assessment, safety planning, and referrals to other agencies.
· Ensure that risk assessment and risk management procedures are followed at all times, prioritising those most at risk.
· Support and co-supervise the volunteers and students allocated to the Accommodation Services.
To apply for this position it is essential that you have a NNEB/NVQ level 3 in Child care and education, Social Care or Teaching or equivalent qualification in Social care, a minimum of two years’ experience of working with service users in a domestic abuse setting and a minimum of two years managing/leading a team. You must be able to assess risk, support plan and deliver services. It is essential that you have an up to date knowledge of Safeguarding.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Applicants with minimum qualifications and experience will only be considered. Due to the requirements of the role, we are requesting that female only applicants apply. Please do not send CVs, as they will not be processed.
No agencies please. For further information please contact Jade Powell [email protected] Tel: 0161 872 7368 An application pack is available to download from www.tdas.org.uk