Job Title: Domestic Abuse Community Liaison
Salary/ Rate: 2 days per week as an employee at £130 per day or
84 days per year on a self employed basis at £150 per day
Closing Date: 30th October 2020
Contract Period: 3 year fixed-term contract with annual reviews
Wythenshawe Safespots is a survivor-led, community-based organisation that exists to support women and families who have experienced, or, are experiencing domestic abuse.
We are based in the centre of Wythenshawe where we run a drop in centre and a helpline.
In recognition of the work we do, we have been awarded funding to increase our activities significantly and need to expand our team of talented and committed staff.
We are looking for a woman who:
• understands the impact of domestic abuse on women and children
• has excellent listening and presentation skills
• can identify and secure funds from private and public sources
• is committed to creating and maintaining strong relationships with a wide range of organisations and professional agencies
• is adept at using social media to promote an organisation
For the above vacancy, the ideal candidate will have experience of fundraising, designing and delivering training sessions, and updating all forms of social media. An enhanced DBS check is be required for this role.
This post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
If you want to make a real difference to people’s lives and have a rewarding position, we would love to hear from you.
For further information
Please send a brief CV and a letter explaining why you feel you would be suitable for the role by the 30th October 2020 via email to [email protected]