Fortalice – Children and Young People Project Worker
Fortalice was established in 1977 to provide emergency accommodation and support for women and children experiencing domestic abuse within their own homes.
The organisation has expanded over the past years and now provides a wide range of services for women, families, children and young people within both the Refuge and the Outreach Support Centre. The ethos of Fortalice in relation to support is to focus on self-help, promoting self-esteem, confidence and independence to enable women to break free from abusive relationships and reduce the chance of re-victimisation thus moving on to a self-sustaining, independent life.
Children and Young People Project Worker
Permanent full time post – 35 hours
£9.92 per hour
We are currently looking to recruit a Children and Young People Project Worker to join our highly experienced team. The post will involve various duties to meet the needs of the organisation.
- The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check due to the nature of the work undertaken by the organisation.
- A current valid driving licence and access to a vehicle for work is essential.
- To apply for the post, please request an application pack by email [email protected]
- The closing date for applications to be returned is midnight on Monday 23rd March 2020. Please note that any completed applications received after this date will not be considered. If you do not receive a response within five working days from the closing date, then you have not been selected for interview.
- We will be looking to hold interviews on Thursday 2nd April 2020.
- Women only applicants can apply for the post as this is an occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1, schedule 9 of the Equality Act under section 7.2e of the Equality Act 2010